Intermediate Thermodynamics Class Absence  
Comment by Prof. Parent
If you can't make it to class, mention it in this thread the morning before class time or one day ahead. Tell us which class you will miss and why you can't make it. If you are going on a graduation trip, you need to notify me at least 10 days ahead of time.
Comment by Student 201327112
Professor.. I can't attend the class at 25th March because I have to do annual reserve force at that time and I can't change my schedule. It will finish at least 4:00 PM and it takes an hour to return from the base which is in Haeundae. So please acknowledge my attendance. If you need any certificates, I'll bring it next class. Thank you.
Comment by Prof. Parent
OK, no problem. Simply bring the absence certificate the following class.
Comment by Student 201327145
Professor, I'll be not able to attend a class on Monday, 25th March because I have a reserve forces training at that time. I'll submit a certificate to you after that training. I'm sorry to absent your class.
Comment by Student 201427129
Professor, I can't attend next class in Wednesday in April 17. Because I have presentation in Junior Academic Competition Hosted by KSAS (Korean Society for Aeronautical & space sciences) with my friend. so please consider absence in next Wednesday. also Can i take my quiz on Monday?
Comment by Student 201427145
Professor, I can't attend next class in Wednesday in April 17. Because I have presentation in Junior Academic Competition Hosted by KSAS (Korean Society for Aeronautical & space sciences) with my friend. so please consider absence in next Wednesday. also Can i take my quiz on Monday?
Comment by Prof. Parent
Sure no problem.
Comment by Student 201542124
Professor, I have a medical checkup for my future job in April 29th. I should visit Airforce medical center in Cheongju. So I can't take a class on that day. I will submit the document that can prove my absence.
Comment by Student 201542124
Professor, I work on 9th BUTECH 2019 as staff on be half of Pusan National University Engineering Education Center on May 22nd in Bexco. It will be helpful to my future job because I can build my career and broaden my knowledge on machinery. So I can't take Intermediate thermodynamics class on that day. I will submit the document to prove my absence.
Comment by Student 201427129
Professor, I can't take intermediate thermodynamics class on may 22nd because of the same reason of 201542124. In fact, i work on BUTECH with her. I will submit the document to prove my absence.
1,  2    Next  •  PDF 1✕1 2✕1 2✕2
$\pi$