Heat Transfer Class Absence  
Comment by Prof. Parent
No problem. But make sure to come to my office on Tuesday if you want bonus points for the quiz of Assignment #7. Sometimes between 1pm and 7pm is fine.
Comment by Student 201627131
Professor, I’m sorry but I’m going to have a ROTC Event and Rehearsal on May 23th for whole day. So, I can't attend class on Wednesday 23th. I’ll submit a certification for attendance next class.
Comment by Prof. Parent
That's fine, but make sure to come visit me on Monday after 6:15pm to get bonus points for the quiz.
Comment by Student 201527121
Professor, few days ago we told you about class absence at this Wed.day. So you gave us another chance for bonus at tomorrow 6:15 pm. But at that time, we have a rehearsal of ROTC event. So we want to change Mon. 6:15pm to Tue. 1pm.(Tuesday also have a rehearsal from 3:00pm) If you are okay, let us have a bonus point. We need the point 3, sincerely. I'm sorry for changing the promise suddenly. Thank you.
Comment by Prof. Parent
No problem. See you Tuesday at 1pm.
Comment by Student 201527121
Professor, I can not attend a class this Wednesday,May.30th. The reason is I have to go staff ride at Taiwan for 4 days. It is the curriculum of the ROTC and that's the reason why I have to go. I have no choice whether I'll go or not. I'm really sorry for that. I'll give you certifications of class absence at coming Monday. There are three types of paper. First one is certification for last H-T class at Wed.day(May.23th), Second one and Third one are H-T Wed.day(May.30), CFD Thu.day(May.31th) respectively. As you told me last week, I'll go to your office after Tuesday CFD class for the Quiz H-T #8 and CFD design project. Thank you very much.
Comment by Student 201427123
Proffessor, I’ll absorte the Heat transfer Class in 26th, March, because of reserve force traning. And What I should do to submit Assignment #2 and quiz?
Comment by Prof. Parent
You can submit your assignment and take a quiz in my office the day before or after.
Comment by Student 201327124
Professor, I can't attend the heat transfer class on March 25 Monday, because of reserve force training. Sorry for the late message.
Comment by Student 201327146
Professor, I’ll be absent a class on Monday 25th of March because of military reserve force. I’m sorry for absence to your class. I’ll take the confirmation in Wednesday 27th class.
Comment by Student 201427147
Professor, I’ll be absent a class on Monday 25th of March . Because it was hospitalized on the 23rd with colitis and leave hospital on the 25th at 10 am. Please understand that I was informed of the news late because of the emergency situation. I will take the hospitalization certificate on Wednesday. Have a nice weekend.
Comment by Student 201427123
Professor, few days ago I told you I’d miss the class in 27th, March. But I delayed my reserve force training. So I can attend the class. I’m sorry to bother you.
Previous   1 ,  2 ,  3 ,  4 ,  5    Next  •  PDF 1✕1 2✕1 2✕2  •  New Comment
$\pi$