Numerical Analysis Class Absence  
Comment by Prof. Parent
If you can't make it to class, mention it in this thread the morning before class time or one day ahead. Tell us which class you will miss and why you can't make it. If you are going on a graduation trip, you need to notify me at least 10 days ahead of time.
Comment by Student 201527121
Professor, My mother has a big surgery on Tuesday. So I have to take care of her as protector. Do I need any certificate to be admitted attendance?
Comment by Prof. Parent
In this case, I'll make an exception: you won't need a certificate. Take good care of your mom tomorrow, it will help her heal quickly after the surgery.
Comment by Student 201542124
Dear prof Parent I am Kim hyemin. On September 13th at 16:30, I have to attend PNU Portfolio Award because I got an award for preparing my portfolio. I have to give a talk about the ways how to make a good portfolio and my strategies. The people in charge of that event said that it is compulsory because I will get a prize. So,if I get a attendance penalty in that reason that I mentioned. I will finish the homework on that day and submit it on due date. Also, I will present my prize as an evidence to you. Thank you Sincerely, Hyemin
Comment by Prof. Parent
Hyemin, thank you for the advance notice and congrats on winning the prize!
Comment by Student 201327139
Professor, I have a reserve force training, so-called yebi-goon, on September 20th, from 09:00 to 18:00. So I can't attend the class on next week, Wednesday. I'm so sorry. After training, I'll submit a certificate as soon as possible.
Comment by Prof. Parent
OK, this is fine. Because assignment #1 is due on September 20th and you won't be there, simply come to my office shortly afterwards and I'll give you a quiz then.
Comment by Student 201327146
Professor, I'll be absent a class on Wednesday 20th of September, because of reserve forces training. I'll submit the certificate next week. Sorry for absence.
Comment by Student 201627131
Professor, I am Lee keon-hyung. I’m sorry but I’m going to have a ROTC pre-training on September 18th, from 14:00 to 17:00. Unfortunately, I will be late for Monday class. After finishing the training, I will attend to class immediately and also, I’ll submit a certificate about my ROTC Training.
Comment by Prof. Parent
Fine, this is no problem.
Comment by Student 201427564
Professor, I think I should take some medicine and get some rest because I have the flu. I am going to see a doctor in this morning. If I get better I would be attend the class. But for now, it seems difficult. I will submit a prescription next time.
Comment by Student 201427564
Professor, I can not attend your class on Nov. 15th. Because I have to attend 2017 Fall Conference of The Korean Society of Aeronautics and Space Sciences to present my paper. I will submit confirmation document on Nov. 20th.
1,  2    Next  •  PDF 1✕1 2✕1 2✕2  •  New Comment
$\pi$