Numerical Analysis Class Absence  
Comment by Student 201527103
professorit's just that i'll be late for your class 11/07 wed. because that day 5;00 pm i must voluteer for military service. after registing at 5;00 pm, I go to your class immediately. Thank you for reading my words
Comment by Prof. Parent
There is no class on 11/07. Which day will you be absent?
Comment by Student 201527103
I'sorry. 11/08 wednesday
Comment by Student 201542124
Professor, I plan to participate in the iNSA exhibition held by PNU International with two foreign students both from France. It is about introducing other countries and experiencing cultural activities. It will be from 13:00-16:30 on November 29th. I want to finish the event successfully. So I will be late a little. As soon as it ends, I will take your class.
Comment by Prof. Parent
OK, no problem.
Comment by Student 201527121
Professor, I have a great meeting with my superior today so It seems like I can't attend the class today. I didn't announce it to you because I misunderstood the meeting schedule. I don't know how to apologize to you.
Comment by Prof. Parent
I don't accept this as a valid reason to miss a class. Coming to class should take precedence over meeting a senior. Please schedule your meetings with friends/seniors/etc during dinner time. If you don't come, you'll get -4 penalty.
I want to explain the full details. This meeting is scheduled with ROTC colonel, higher rank than me. So I have no choice. Last week I've got message the meeting was scheduled at 18:00 o'clock. But Last night I've got another message the meeting time is changed 18:00 to 17:00 and it conflicts with your N.A. class. I'm leader of ROTC group in PNU,we usually call it battalion commander, so I have no choice. I have to obey my colonel's commander. As you know, there are many difficulties to ROTC students for PNU system. I know it's not easy to understand all of my situations. But I always did my best not to absent your class for whole my student life. I swear it. So let me pass the -4 penalty.
Comment by Prof. Parent
OK, I understand, this is a ROTC order. Then, there is no penalty. But try to put pressure in the future on your ROTC commander not to schedule meetings during class time. This leads to problems for you.
Thank you for your understanding. I'll do it.
Comment by Student 201427148
Professor, I already told you that Going to have a Travel to Japan with my Family on 11/21. At your Office. During 11/28 to 12/01. But, comment this plan at here again. Thanks for your comprehension. And sorry for Absence on class 11/28.
Comment by Prof. Parent
OK, no problem.
Previous   1 ,  2   •  PDF 1✕1 2✕1 2✕2  •  New Comment
$\pi$